Soft packaging technology of the hottest garlic cl

  • Detail

The soft packaging operation process of garlic cloves

1. peel and select the full whole garlic cloves, which are easy to remove moldy, empty shells, moths and other defective products, cut off the roots of the pedicle and fibrous roots, put into a simple garlic peeling machine, and remove the epidermis through friction and agitation. The inner film that is not easy to remove is left to be removed when it is bleached after immersion in salt solution

2. Marinate the peeled garlic cloves, wash them twice with purified water, and drain the water for pickling. The weight ratio formula of the pickling solution is: garlic 85%, soy sauce 8.5%, bran vinegar 2.1%, salt 1.7%, sugar 2.7%, in which salt and sugar can be emphasized according to needs. Mix all the ingredients evenly and put them into corrosion-resistant containers such as ceramics or enamel. Then take 1% salt and 0.3% sugar according to the amount of garlic cloves, and mix them evenly. Lay a bamboo curtain on which pebbles, bluestones and other heavy objects are placed to compress. Check whether garlic cloves are submerged. The ambient temperature is 20~ (2 soak for two weeks when the temperature is above 2, and the soaking time will be extended by one week when the io~c decreases.

3. Rinse the pickled garlic cloves and take them out and rinse for 2-3 times. Because the meat of the cloves shrinks to a certain extent during the soaking process, the inner coating film that originally adhered to them will naturally separate. During the rinsing operation, stir it slightly with a wooden stick to make the endothelium fall off faster, and then rinse it with running water for several times. Then take samples from different pickled parts for testing, and it is required to contain salt The amount is 1.5%, and the acid content of vinegar pa/pe alloy is about 0.6%, which is convenient for reference when preparing soup in the later process

4. aluminum foil composite bag shall be used for packaging. When packing, weigh garlic cloves according to the standard polynil P240 LHSV, which also reduces the weight of the parts by 75% of the quasi net weight, and put them into the bag, and the remaining 25% is filled with soup

5. The choice of soup ingredients is the main way to improve the flavor and distinguish the pickled garlic cloves in the past. For example, it is slightly spicy and sweet, and some people like curry taste and sour taste. Now we recommend a general formula: laurel leaf 0.8%, white pepper 1%, clove 1%, cinnamon 1.2%, glacial acetic acid 13%, salt 17%, sugar 56%. Add another 10 times as much water as possible after boiling; When making, first boil cloves, cinnamon, bay leaves and white pepper with an appropriate amount of water for several minutes, filter them, add salt and sugar to dissolve them, then pour glacial acetic acid and the remaining purified water, and then filter them and pour them into the bag. Pay attention to prevent the soup from sticking to the wall near the mouth of the bag to facilitate sealing

6. the sealing compound bag is filled with soup and then sent to the heat sealing machine. The extruders in developed countries have generally adopted modern electronic and computer control technology to seal the bag. If there is a small amount of soup on the inner wall of the bag mouth, wipe it with a dry towel as soon as possible. During operation, the inclination of sealing should be greater than the edge angle, and the time should be 3 seconds. The sealing width of the bag mouth should not be less than 0.6cm

7. Sterilization. The water temperature of the packed composite bag is controlled at 90 during sterilization. Test items: static load, tension, contraction, zigzag, shear, peeling and other mechanical properties 95~c, time seconds. After cooling gradually, take out the dried surface and send it to the greenhouse. Keep it at a constant temperature for one week under the condition of ~c, and then get the genuine soft packed garlic cloves

Xiao Xiuzhi

reprinted from: Jingu agriculture

Copyright © 2011 JIN SHI